Our aim is: to design, manufacture and sell high quality furniture that meets our customers' requirements, in a way that is safe for the environment and our employees.
We achieve this by:
- supplying furniture that meets our customers' expectations,
- implementation of modern technological and technical solutions in order to improve the quality of products, reduce the negative impact on the environment and improve work safety,
- preventing the negative impact of the company on the environment, based on the principle of minimising pollution at source,
- analyzing hazards, breakdowns, accidents at work, near misses, occupational risks, nuisance at workplaces and taking actions to eliminate or reduce them,
- long-term cooperation with suppliers who ensure a high level of quality of supplied materials, semi-finished products and goods,
- raising the level of employees' awareness through continuous improvement of skills, improvement of knowledge and professional qualifications in the pursuit of obtaining competences at individual work positions,
- involving our employees and suppliers in activities to improve: quality, environmental impact, work safety,
- making changes to the organisation and management methods to achieve better results,
- complying with all applicable laws and regulations that apply to the Company's business,
- adherence to the principle that all employees are responsible for quality, starting with the company's Management Board and ending with the performer of the simplest activity,
- implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System in accordance with PN-EN ISO 9001:2015-10.
The management of the company undertakes to comply with applicable requirements including legal, administrative and other requirements, to provide the resources necessary for the operation of the system and to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System in accordance with the PN-EN ISO 9001:2015-10 standard.
SITS showroom in Actona
Our new collection is ready! Its premiere will take place during a special event at the Actona Group headquarters in Tvis, Denmark.2022-12-12 00:00:00
Upcoming fair events
We are more than happy to present you our new fantastic collection of furniture and fabrics and we hope that you will like it as much as we do.2022-09-01 00:00:00
Report from M.O.W Bad Salzuflen 2021
The September M.O.W show in Bad Salzuflen was remarkably successful. We spent five trade fair days at numerous meetings with our clients from Germany and beyond.2021-10-04 00:00:00